Associates starting their new career with Southwest Traders enjoy high-quality employee benefits packages. We are committed to the well-being of our employees and offer a wide spectrum of choices for our employees and their families. Benefits include:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, & Prescription Insurance (HMO & PPO)
- Personal Time Off
- 401(K) Retirement Plan (Standard & Roth)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Company-Sponsored Life Insurance
- Wellness Benefits
- Monthly Recognition Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Direct Deposit/Debit Card
- Product Purchases
- Safety Incentives
- Annual Founders Vacation (Employee of the Year Trip).
- Shifting Gears (CDLA Scholarship Program)
Focused on Safety
Providing a safe and productive work environment for our associates is our focus. That’s why we strive to create a sustainable and safer workplace through our safety program. We place the highest priority on addressing the root causes of workplace injuries. Following this model includes maintaining our equipment to encouraging safer behaviors such as proper lifting techniques and safe driving practices. Employees receive extensive training and guidance and are therefore expected to follow appropriate work practices.
Creating and maintaining an inclusive environment that brings forth the very best from our employees is vital to our company’s success. Southwest Traders has implemented programs to enable us to recruit the best and brightest talent from a broad range of cultures. Maintaining a company culture that values and promotes diversity throughout our organization enables our associates to maximize their full potential to better meet the needs of our clients.